- Systematization of monitoring the media buying that allows for an ongoing analysis of the real impact in relation to investment.
- Analysis of the marketing function, organization, processes and purchasing.
- Development of new organization for the marketing function.
- Construction of a new department for internal production of digital and printed advertising material, including recruitment of personnel, development of new processes and tools.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- “Share of Search” is rarely the savior many brands hope for
- Scania: Integration of a global marketing- and communication organisation
- Oriflame: Content to 100,000s of influencers
- Share of Search: A digital alternative to Share of Voice
- Bauer Media Group: Kapero develops Europe’s largest media house
- Aller Media Denmark: From publishing to media house
- Corona-outlook: ”Grandma is now shopping on-line” – but what next?
- IKEA again chooses Kapero to ensure effective events
- Binet & Field: How to get more effect from your marketing investments
- Bilia: Less, but more of right marketing
- Telia: More effect for the same investment